On Wednesday 04 September 2002 09:41 am, you wrote:
> Anyone have the expertise & willingness to talk to a 14-year-old
> about the pros and cons of the various gaming systems - Xbox,
> Playstation 2, and Gamecube?

Good Morning Scott, my son is the assistant manager of the local
Funcoland.  He knows his games and what is good and what is not.

A little background; he was in 5th or 6th grade (sorry i can't
remember) when he got Mortal Combat 2 for Christmas.  In 2 days he
had beaten it with all the players.  He has gone on and done some
testing and evaluations for various game manufacturers.  He has
bought and sold every game system out there (we bought the first one
and after that we have not spent a penny on them).  Now he has all
the popular ones at home and plays what ever he likes.

I have spoke with him and he is willing to email him.  We live is St
Cloud so getting together might be a bit tough (between his school
and work schedule).

--
cYa

John