On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 06:13:40PM -0500, SpencerUnderground wrote:
>I have an administrator looking at me to get rid of quite a few old
>computers for him.  They are mainly low end pentium HP Vectras.  There
>are also several 15" ctx monitors and a few HP 500 printers.  There is
>some misc junk as well.
>I already have all the spare "junk" I can handle.  I have promised a
>couple of these boxen to a 12 year old kid down the block ( he is very
>interested in building computers, he even runs Linux!).
>If any of you are interested please mail me off-list and we can talk
>about it.
>I need to pick up the whole surplus at the same time (prolly 2 truck
>loads or less).
>cheers...

Thanks for all the response!  I am tenatively planning to give these
things away on Wed Sep 3, 2002 in the afternoon.  I don't want to say an
exact time now, I need to check with the Administrator over there first.
I will post the time and location as soon as I know.

--
                	--*--SpencerUnderground--*--
http://autonomous.tv/			       spencer at autonomous.tv
Key fingerprint = 173B 8760 E59F DBF8 6FD2  68F8 ABA2 AB08 49C7 4754