On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 03:15:38PM -0500, Dan Rue wrote:
>> Most of the people I know do Linux/BSD _or_ MacOS and don't
>> bother with dual booting.
w00t!!!!
I disagree.  I love Linux.  I like OSX.  The hardware rawks and the
warranty on the hardware is good as well.
I kinda like as much as I can get with most things, so I am probably not
the "average" mac/linux user.

>Why would you spend the extra money on Mac hardware if you're just going
>to run linux/bsd?
cause I can.

>I'm thinking about picking up a power mac in a week or two here, as a
>switcher from linux and bsd.  I would like to hear about any experiences,
>particularily bad experiences with os x.
OSX sucked really bad. OSX.1 is a huge improvement.  I have yet to get
my hands on OSX.2

>Will the OS X switchers please stand up!
/me *waves