No.  Not to any degree.  I recently discussed this with the Red Hat guru who
taught the RHCE seminar and exam locally.  The Microsoft NTFS file system
common to all the NT family (cf 2000, XP) is closed and proprietary so isn't
likely to be included soon.

Partition Manager or their more expensive Partition Magic will handle NTFS
partitioning and then Red Hat can proceed.  That was one of the problems on
this laptop that delayed getting 7.3 installed.  (the remaining problem is
patching the HP linmodem drivers for the 2.14 kernel so I can get a modem
going outside XP).

FWIW, I told the Red Hat guy about Sam's "Teach Yourself Linux" coming with
a version of Partition Manager free on their CDROM, and I think SuSe's YAST
might handle the NTFS partitioning problem.  Is anybody familiar with other
alternatives?  I'm pretty sure there is not a free option yet, but one may
appear before long.

Note that this basic disk file incompatibility with NTFS is likely to make
all file exchange impossible between XP and Red Hat unless one makes a small
FAT32 partition that can be used as temporary storage by the Win XP
programs.  Red Hat only knows about the FAT disk format for Windoze.

---
Chuck Cole

  As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.   -
Weisert