On Thursday 31 October 2002 08:50 am, Erik V. Anderson wrote:
> I've been looking all over redhat's page as well as google and can't
> find an answer to this question...how would one go about mirroring the
> redhat/en/i386 distribution?
>
> Here at work, we are starting to use redhat more and more and I would
> love to be able to have a local repository to do the installs from
> rather than doing everything from cds.

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/redhat-mirror/

Send mail to ftp at redhat.com requesting mirror status. Last time I checked they
won't let you rsync the mirrors unless you are willing to share with others
(ie no private mirrors).

You can always use wget/mirror to simulate rsync.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500