I finally decided to start hacking on my TiVo.  In looking around for
information I'm dissappointed at the upgrade howtos and tools I've found
so far.  They are all geared to Windows users without any experience.
They just don't give me the confidence that the authors really
understand what's going on inside the TiVo.

Does anyone know of a good guide to hacking and upgrading TiVos for the
experienced Linux user?  Is there source code to any of the upgrade
tools?  Are there any words of advice that local TiVo hackers can share?

Thanks,

Nate