I would avoid the Tyan Thunder K7 (the first dual Athlon motherboard) as
it requires a non-standard powersupply.  Other than that, I've only heard
good things about dual Athlon systems.

Note that there are two dual Athlon chipsets.  The original 760MP, and the
slightly newer 760MPX.  I don't recall the differences off the top of my
head, but a quick look through www.tomshardware.com or www.anandtech.com
should tell you.

Jeff