On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 12:40:12PM -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> Are there any other Linux source distributions besides Gentoo and LFS?  I
> like LFS, but it is too messy to maintain on a server.  I like Gentoo, but I
> am disenchanted with the use of rsync and the lack of source branching for
> the base system.  There is a potential that there will not be any
> maintenance (other than incidental and short-term) along any line except
> HEAD for that project.

I just saw on the Gentoo page that you can now choose between stable and
testing/unstable in the portage tree. Is that what you're talking about?

There is also Sorcerer Linux (http://sorcerer.wox.org/)

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com