Has anyone had experience getting iometer to run under linux. Ive pulled the sources off of source forge and got dynamo to compile but, I just cant get it to connect to the windows client, every time i try the windows client hangs. looking at the forums for the project ive found that many others have experienced the same problem, but noone knows how to fix it. while those who did get it to work are not really sure why its working. Ive come into the problem of not being able to connect to older iometer versions, getting a message that the two are not compatible, so I made a change in the verion number and recompiled dynamo, but still cant get even the older version to connect. It just hangs iometer like before. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Sorry for the bad synthax but Im sending this off of my wireless pda and its a pain to put in too much punctuation. Thanks.
Andrew Nemchenko