H.323 is what you get when you let telecommunications engineers design
network communication protocols. :) It is in no way what-so-ever
designed with NAT in mind, thus there is almost no support for
it last time I checked, but from memory:

There were nat modules for 2.2 kernels that kinda worked, if you stood
on your head and did some voodoo.

Modules for 2.4 kernels were kinda under development, but not in the
kernels or in the offical iptables release.

OpenH323.org had a proxy thing that I never got to work. Maybe they have
something more useful now. I'd start here for resources.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making