This is what I currently have on a local ftp server for the installfest:

|-- caldera
|   `-- OpenLinux-3.1.1-workstation
|-- debian
|   `-- 2.2_r7
|-- gentoo
|   `-- 1.4rc_1-x86
|-- mandrake
|   `-- 9.0
|-- redhat
|   |-- 7.3
|   `-- 8.0
|-- slackware
|   |-- 7.1
|   `-- 8.1

these will be available for install via:

NFS FTP HTTP SAMBA

still trying to get suse 8.1;  these are all for Intel x86.  If anyone
has a need for some other architecture (SPARC, PPC, etc.)  email me off
list and I'll try to get that mirrored (no promises, limited
time/bandwidth--both network and human--before tomorrow).

I'll also have my 'media kit' which includes some older Linux distros,
Solaris 7 & 8 for x86 (someone asked me about this in the past), Oracle
for Linux 8.0.5 thru 8.1.7, FreeBSD, Darwin x86... if anyone is
interested.

I have a cd burner available but you need to supply the media.

Also, please bring hubs/switches if you have them.  There is only one
drop in each work area so you're going to need them.  Powerstrips might
not be a bad idea too.  I have a bunch setup already but we can always
use more.

see you tomorrow.
--
-scot