I think it was less of a political statement and more of a let's get to
know our candidates before we have to vote a couple of them into office.

I'm fairly confident that Tim was just trying to come up with a few topics
of broad interest to the TCLUG, to help the people in the group learn more
about the candidates and their feelings on issues that are of importance
to the average linux geek.

Knowing more relevent information about our potential soon-to-be elected
representatives is a good thing.

Jeff