Good morning all,

The recent post to the list about the political candidates' positions on
technology issues caught my eye. I would think that the TCLUG, with its
x,xxx members, is a large enough group that the candidates might be
willing to reply to a formal request for a position statement. I am
willing to write an email and send it to the four major party candidates
in the two state-wide MN races. What issues should be included?

Possibilities:

* DMCA

* Eldred vs. Ashcroft

* CBDTPA

What do you think? What other issues should be included (or what should
be deleted)?

Clay or Bob, how many subscribers to TCLUG are there these days?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com