Last time I used it, about 6 months ago, I had problems with the box
crashing with a kernel panic in the reiserfs module every couple of
days.  This was on a high volume mail server.  I doubt I will ever use
it again.  Even though this problem may be fixed, there are much less
options for filesystem recovery compared to ext3.

Jay