Quoting Thomas T. Veldhouse (veldy at veldy.net):
> Can anybody here say whether reiserfs has stabalized enough in the 2.4
> kernel to safely use on a server (low load) versus using ext3 or ext2?  I
> have seen a similar question being batted around other lists, but I have not
> heard a whole lot of real world experience, and this list probably has
> members with more of that than most.

One of the biggest complaints for reiserfs is that none of the repair/recovery
tools we use has reiserfs built-in by default. Tom's R/B, BBC, RH recovery all
need to be tweaked to get them to support resiserfs (please correct me if I'm
wrong).

This is why we have stuck to ext3.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700