This would piss me off, but I am too busy being
pissed off about the MN state departments of
Employee Relations and Finance writing IE
specific web-apps for paystub viewing and
time tracking.

Silly me. I was thinking that "webifying" apps
was supposed to keep us from requiring the
binary application "push it out and start patching"
exersize. And if you can't run this app on your
platform (for n/a or age reasons), we
enter the realm of "substantial additional cost".

What a waste...

Quoting Bob Tanner (tanner at real-time.com):
> Wanna order DSL connectivity online?
> 	https://megawot.uswest.com/order/welcome.asp
> We're sorry.   Your browser is not compatible with this site.   If
you would
> like to enter the the Qwest DSLTM Web Ordering Site anyway, click on
the Let Me
> In button below.   Please be aware that the site may not operate
correctly.
Sucks if you are not running IE.