On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 at 12:42PM -0500, Christopher A. Gahlon wrote:
> Does anyone know of a tool (text or gui) that will let me view the local
> apt-get database files to see what's available since the last apt-get update?

Use aptitude. I really like it (I use it with Debian unstable), although it
sometimes needs a little manual apt-get prodding.

Dunno if it works for Red Hat or whatever. <holy war> If it doesn't,
perhaps you could upgrade to the One True Distribution. :) </holy war>

Dan

--
if the U of M made .sigs:
"This .sig under construction, expected completion date: March 2002."