From: "Raymond Norton" <admin at lctn.org>
To: " ;" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Subject: [TCLUG] scsi drives

I have a tech asking for my help on a new install. He indicated he was
trying to do a RedHat install on a scsi drive, but couldn't get it done.
Before I offer my help I was wondering if there is an issue with this, or
if he needs to make changes because of using a scsi drive.
--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network