Hi
I have a linux machine (RH 7.1) and it has an ethernet card with two ports
in it. At present the machine is connected to the LAN using one of the ports
(eth0) and it has a static IP associated with it. The other port
(eth1) is left free. I now want to connect another machine to this second
ethernet port and this second machine must now be able to connect to the
LAN i.e., I want my first machine to act like a router to route the
packets from the second machine to the LAN and vice versa.

I will be grateful if you can tell me how to go about doing this or point
to me to some resources where I can find more information about this.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Sreekumar