Well, it does not get any cheaper than free.

I have been using the free netzero/juno dialup service for about 6 months
now with hardly any problems and supprisingly few drop-offs.

course, you have to install the evil software/spyware on a windows box
just long enough to sniff the username/password then just plug that into a
PAP script and viola.

I used ethereal on windows, worked out slick.

only problem I have had is that they block port 25 so I have been using an
stunnel client/server type arrangement with an offsite mail server.

LB