I kind of took the cheap, painful way out.  But I may visit this
anyways.  I couldn't get Evolution to import, so I forwarded most things
I wanted to keep, and deleted the rest.

I do like Evolution, however there's some funky things that I don't
like, the biggest of which is that as far as I can tell I can't find an
option to turn off having the replied to message in the email.

Of course, if I get sick of having to delete countless parts of e-mail
(digest forms), I may just wind up going back to Sylpheed.

Shawn