On Sunday 17 November 2002 11:47, Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 October 2002 09:37 am, Nick Davis wrote:
> > Greetings all,
> >  I was wondering if anyone has heard of these Actiontec 1520 dsl routers
> > randomly losing their dsl connections with qwest. Most everytime someone
> > calls with their internet connection not working, the solution is to turn
> > the actiontec router off and then back on.. and *poof* it works again.
> > Customers with all other (intel/cisco) dsl routers are not haveing any
> > problems.
> >  I was wondering if any other dsl providers have noticed this issue or
> > have gotten and decent answers from Qwest.
>
> Have you flashed the router?

No I have not had them flash their routers. When I checked the qwest website
before, Qwest didn't have the upgrade software available yet. I see that it
is now available though. I'll have to keep that in mind when someone else
calls with this problem.

Thanks!

Nick
--
Nick Davis
Associate Systems Administrator
ndavis at iexposure.com
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com

(612)676-1946
Web Development-Web Marketing-ISP Services