> > "I got a bow and arrow and learned to shoot, I got a horn
> and learned
> > to toot.  Now I can shoot and toot, ain't I cute?" Name
> that movie.
> > If you can't, you suck.
> >
> I guess I suck. Of course it was probably one of those
> bletcherous losing mid-90's movies that I never wanted to see
> anyway. Sounds like one.

INFIDEL!!  It's an oldy man.  Mid 50's.  So, ya, you suck!
;-)

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?WRK=3633769

Danny Kaye is awesome.

sim

Below is the song in it's entirety.  A bit long for an email, but it's
worth it edumacate you lowlife scum!
(If the above statement offends you, keep it to yourself).

http://home.intranet.org/~anneke/jester/table_transcr.html
--
 When I was a lad, I was gloomy and sad
as I was from the day I was born!

My friends and my family looked at me clammily,
thought there was something amiss!
When others found various antics hilarious,
all I could manage was this!

or this! (makes face)

or this! (makes face)

or this! (mock crying)

My father, he shouted: He needs to be clouted.
His teeth on a wreath I'll hand him!
My mother she cried as she rushed to my side:
You're a brute! and you don't understand him!

So they sent for a witch with a terrible twitch
to ask how my future impressed her.
She took one look at me and cried he... hee hee hee hee -- he?
What else could he be but a jester?

A jester? A jester? A funny idear a jester!

No butcher, no baker, no candlestick maker
and me with the look of a fine undertaker
impressed her...
as a jester?

But where could I learn any comical turn
that was not in a book on the shelf?
No teacher to take me to mold me and make me
a merry mad fool or an elf!

But I'm proud to recall that in no time at all
with no other recourses but my own resources
with firm application and determination...
I made a fool of myself!

I found a bow and arrow and I learned to shoot.
I found a little horn and I learned to too.
Now I can shoot and too, ain't I cute?