Well, Mr. Norton

You're kinda headed in the right direction, but I think you'd prefer the
mailing list here:

http://tcphp.org/

If you're looking for a PHP script, you might want to try:

http://www.freshmeat.net

They have tons of great scripts and loads of great software.  They
probably have some not-so-great software too, but don't download any of
those programs. (j/k)

PHPGroupware is a pretty cool suite.
http://www.phpgroupware.org

It has a few more features than just meeting scheduling, and it might be a
bit more than you're looking to install, but it is pretty cool stuff.

Good Luck