On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> I saw your article has been linked by Slashdot.  Cool stuff.
>
> I look forward to a report back on the A500.  They have a pretty good
> deal on them at Costco.  $199.

I'll be sure to let you guys know on the A500.

Some from /. just sent me a link on Sprint's site that states that the
unlimited vision is for phone use only, so I'm not so sure this is a great
deal anymore. :(

I did double-check with 3 sprint reps that the unlimited vision would work
for laptop use also, but the site says the opposite now. So, watch out
before going this route. :(

(I've also updated my page on the web with this info)