On Fri, 31 May 2002, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:43:37AM -0500, Lorry wrote:
>
> Bob, would it be possible to easily give Lorry access to update the website
> since it's still got the info for the one at Barley John's on May 2nd.

I gave Jacque access to the beermeeting page since she was
coordinating them. If anyone is interesting in helping her out, send
her an email asking for access to the webpage form. I don't think it
will be a problem.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping out with any other aspect of
the TCLUG (web pages, events, etc.) let me know. It always makes it
easier when we have a few people keeping things going.

Thanks.

-- Clay