You knew I would be back:)

I found an Adaptec SCSI card and a Qic-2GB drive to work with for now.  I
can transfer files to tape and view them  using cpio (hurray).

I am trying to implement a backup script I found (which is attached to this
post).

I am getting the following error at the end after it lists all the files to
backup:

tar: ERROR exit delayed from previous errors
Level-0 Backup END

Level-0 Backup Verify xxxxxx
tar:126 Not found in archive
tar: ERROR exit delayed from previous errors
Level-0 Backup Verify END.

It is set up to email a report to me, which it does do, showing the
directories it is going to backup, but it does not show the destination. I
just get Destination:

Thanks for your help in advance.

Raymond