same box up
> with Redmond, it works fine.  When it starts to happen I get the line:
>
> eepro100: wait_for_cmd_done timeout!
>
> logged to /var/log/messages repeatedly.. for instance in a 2 second
> period it logged that message 45 times.

Are you certain you have the RIGHT module? I.E. the compaq netelligent cards
work with the eepro100, but at least on the MS side they use a totally
different driver, etc. Then there's that thing called netflex with intel
chips on it too.

> I'm just hoping someone has some suggestions as to a fix, (hopefully
> something other than re-install the drivers.)

Some reason you don't want to do that? Almost looks like thats the path to
follow, except get a different one from another source entirely. Even those
'integrated PRO 100's won't work with the standard eepro module.

-MJ