Hello all.. the first round of this thread will be a little broad.  I
just installed RH 7.3 and am experiencing interesting problems with my
Internet traffic.  Frequently I'll start to download something and it
works for about 10 - 20 seconds and then the connection speed grinds
down to a halt.  When that happens, everything that would connect to the
Internet becomes stalled...  I'll have to close all browsers and
programs with downloads in progress.  Wait a few moments and resume
everything and it will work again, for a bit, but then do the same
thing.  I know it has something to do with the Linux install because
every other computer on my LAN is fine, and when I boot the same box up
with Redmond, it works fine.  When it starts to happen I get the line:

eepro100: wait_for_cmd_done timeout!

logged to /var/log/messages repeatedly.. for instance in a 2 second
period it logged that message 45 times.

I'm just hoping someone has some suggestions as to a fix, (hopefully
something other than re-install the drivers.)