Bob,

K > Preferences > System > Font Installer

Allows you to install True Type fonts for KDE3.

However, it seems like this doesn't install those fonts for X. I can use
the fonts in KDE3 apps, but not in GIMP for example.

Speaking of X, I've tried STFW and RTFM, but I can't figure out how to
get XFree86 4.2 to like my batch of TTF's.

Also, regarding Mozilla, you wouldn't be interested in repackaging the
TTF enabled Mozilla as an RPM would you?

List,

If anyone else makes use of True Type fonts, we could pool them
together, or even package them. like tclug-fontpak

Samir M. Nassar
--
RedConcepts.NET              --  Open Solutions Design Syndicate
Open Source, Public Service  --  the Art and Craft of Webdesign