when last we saw our hero (Friday, May 24, 2002),
 Bob Tanner was madly tapping out:
> Quoting Bob Tanner (tanner at real-time.com):
> > Anyone know how (or if) there is something special you need to do yo get true
> > type fonts working under kde3 in general?
> >
> > How about for mozilla?
> >

> K, I think got this to work, but I don't know how to verify. Is there some sort
> of web site that you can view to make sure ttf is working?

mozilla will automatically take advantage of tt fonts if the X server
makes them available.  you can check to make sure that the fonts are
accessible by selecting the new fonts within the preferences panel.

if you're looking for a particular site - you might try something
along the lines of msnbc.com where they typically will use the MS
fonts which are available w/i IE.

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC