So when has anyone ever talked about PHP on the list here?
Surely there must be a PHP forum some where?
And what does this have to do with your mailbox getting full?
That sounds like a personal problem :)

I thought this list was restricted to networking discussions and
other personal issues.

cheers,

Karl.