On Thursday 23 May 2002 18:40, you wrote:
> I think of PAT as NAT *plus* the extra port forwarding stuff.  And the
> 675 does both PAT and NAT, at least as I understand it (it's what I'm
> using).

Oddly enough, I was installing WinVNC so I could connect to my workstation at
work from home(I like VNC), and it turns out, that we're using a 675 also,
but for some reason it's not allowing me to run the cisco commander to
configure it, it keeps saying "Device Timed Out"...

Any suggestions, as I've never used one, or the software for windows to
configure a router....

Chris
HomelessIRC.net