Well, as a matter of opinion, since there seems to be a shortage of those
(haha) I've been thru 2 linksys products now. One a dsl 'router' and a 16
port hub. Also had a couple of those NIC's. Massive collisions on the
NICS, hub locked up every few days, but only the stuff with 10/100 would
fail. 10 was fine. DSL router was very limited as far as port forwarding,
etc. I'll not buy any more.  :)

I'm sure there are success stories too, just like Chrysler. They got a
couple good ones out too.

I bought me one of them army green smc switches and a Chevy. Things
just rock now. :)

.02

-MJ