that's a php issue.  check your php.ini file for this:

--------cut here----------
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;

max_execution_time = 30     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in
seconds

up the value and restart apache for the change to take effect.  The real
question is why is the script taking so long to run?  Are you trying to
open a huge mailbox folder?

If you need more specific php help, I suggest the TCPHP users group.
They have a mailing list too.
http://www.tcphp.org/