Gigabyte (not the most well known for server boards) makes a dual athlon
motherboard that looks interesting.

http://networking.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Products_ServerBoard_Spec.asp?ProductID=25

I haven't purchased one yet, but I'm seriously considering it.  It's the
only dual athlon board I've seen so far that has a Promise IDE raid
controller on the motherboard (anyone know about linux support for the
Promise PDC 20267 RAID contoller?).

The other board I've been looking at is the Tyan Tiger MPX S2466 (also a
760MPX based board, like the Gigabyte mentioned above).

http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tigermpx.html

The Tyan S2468 I hadn't heard of before, but it definately looks
interesting too.  Dual built in LAN controllers, dual-channel Ultra160
SCSI, definately a server board, likely with a price to match.

http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk7x.html

Jeff