On Fri, 10 May 2002, rotbau wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone out there has a good resource for
> installing and configuring BIND in a chroot jail, also on
> configuring zone files and such.
>
> I have searched google and found some OK sites and read the
> MAN file, but I don't have any experience with BIND and
> would like more information.  Also if there are any other
> good and reliable DNS servers for Linux other than BIND I
> would like to hear about them.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bob

There is an alternative I've heard of that is done by the author of Qmail.
Cant think of the name right now, but since I know qmail and this ver of
bind are 2 of Scot Jenkins' favorites, maybe he knows and will
post. <duck>

The ORA DNS & BIND book is excellent. I think I got more out of that one
than any I've read.

Good Luck!

Mike Jentges
--