We where the only Linux "vendor" at Strictly Business. That's not good. But we
where darn popular, that was very good. Lots of interested people in Linux.

Gave out over 200 copies of "Demo Linux" and over 500 can coolers.

I'd like to personal thank all the volunteers.

I would also like to thank all the Vendors with open access points, so we could
surf the 'net.

Finally, I'd like to thank Mike Horwath and Visi for giving us free connectivity
after one of the vendors cut us off. :-)

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500