> Cool!  What sort of bandwidth does it draw when there's an
> active connection?  And what comes out of the box?  A POTS
> line?  (something I could connect into the Panasonic KSU?)

Well, they say on their site you need upload speeds of 90kbps, but it's way
higher than what's actually used.  The box I have at home only uses 9600bps
during a call.  However, the codec that was being used apparently had the
ability to go down to 2400bps.  Here are the specs for the device:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/pcat/ata186.htm

I'm not sure which codec Vonage is using, but I doubt they are using
anything that sucks down bandwidth.  One thing to note, the version Vonage
gives out has a modified version of the SIP protocol that works through NAT.
This wasn't possible last year when I was testing the Free World Dialup
stuff, and the device *HAD* to have a public address.

Jay