On Thu, 9 May 2002, Clay Fandre wrote:
> If you're thinking about ISDN, I'd recommend IDSL. It's faster (144
> vs. 128), always up, and you can usually get a static IP. Most of the
> time it's cheaper too! Check dslreports.com.

Good point -- ISP's will generally charge a similar price to standard 640k
DSL for IDSL, because it all comes in the same place.  :)  On our end, a
IDSL link is just a standard DSL customer with different encapsulation..
really cool.

Sometimes the telco won't give you IDSL, depending on where you are,
though.. Qwest's original sales pitch is it'd work anywhere where ISDN
works, but they lied.