> After looking at their FAQ's..  they dont support 911 service
> (or many toll
> access numbers) yet. There is still room to grow with these..  so for
> everyone considering this, I wouldnt make it your exclusive
> phone line yet.
> Would be great if you needed addidional lines, though. But I
> can see this
> really taking off in the next few years.

Yeah, but my cellphone does support 911 service.  While it's not legal, it's
still sufficient.  Plus, I have an alarm system with wireless connectivity,
I just hit a button, and the cops come, or fire, or whatever.  I guess I'm
not worried about the legality of not having a landline E911 service.

Jay