My school is moving to Plymouth.  Unfortunatly the new location does not
have DSL.  We are looking at cable modem, but they don't offer static IP
addresses yet.

Anyone have any low cost alternatives?  Anyone still using ISDN?

Thanks.

=====
---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis