On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 04:57:55PM -0500, Andrew Nemchenko wrote:
> How many copies of this message do we need? Personally I already have 16 of them

You probably only need one.  Check the message ID of this message and
look at the Received headers.  Obviously there was a loop.  If you use
some simple procmail filters, you can squash multiple messages with the
same ID quite easily.

Again, I don't know why the loop happened, but it has something to deal
with multiple Refused connections between my computer and the listserver
SMTP daemon.  It /shouldn't/ have duplicated the message, but obviously
did.  I'm looking into it.

Personally, I only received one. ;-) (*chewie loves procmail*)

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie