On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 07:23:39PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
>Anyone ever try to charge a telco for your time on the phone when trying to work
>out a billing issue that is definately the telco's fault?
>
>I sent 90mins on the phone with McLousy, got transferred 9 times, only to have
>the last person hang up on me because it was 8min after 7pm and they close at
>7pm.

No, but I have called the sales department, asked for the V.P. of sales,
and told them how they're company treated me like crap and that I was
taking my business elsewhere, and that I was planning on sending email to
several email lists and posting to message boards a detailed account of
everything that's happened that I was choosing to seek service with another
establishment.

If McCloud sucks, tell their V.P. type individuals, they seem to be the
only ones who care about customers at many organizations.

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin