On Mon, 6 May 2002, Austad, Jay wrote:

> It's working fine for me.  We've had 52,000 messages go to yahoo today
> with an average delay of 1.8 seconds.  Maybe they blocked you for some
> reason?

I hope not.  I can't get a telnet connection to port 25 on any of their MX
hosts from the mail server I'm concerned with, but I can get connections
from other hosts on various networks with no problem.

Uh-oh.  Maybe I have been blocked.  Anyone have a clue as to how to
determine:

1.  If I've been deliberately blocked by yahoo.com.
2.  How to get my server "unblocked?"

For the record, I routinely pass all the usual spam/relay/etc. checks that
sweep through every few weeks from the various spam blockers/RBL sites.

--
Chuck Milam
chuck at redroot.org