If you have followed the who Enhydra thing you know the EPL didn't really uphold
the spirit of open source. There was much resentment in the community.

Now the Lutris made Enhydra abandonware, the community has stepped up.

Here is a snippet from the mailing list:

> I am asking again, because we are very close to freezing code for Enhydra 4.0
> (aka Aonyx) within the next days or so...

Yes, 4.0 is coming. Just wanted to point out how open source can work, even for
abandonware.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500