On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 10:27:32PM -0500, Mike Hicks wrote:
>Well, I suppose I don't know much about Kerberos, then..  I thought I'd
>read up on it quite a bit, but I guess this is one of those things I
>really need to see in action before I can figure out what's going on..
>Might make a good meeting topic at some point.

We had actually pondered this one day when Scott Dier was giving a
presentation on LDAP. One thing led to another and before too long we'd
come to the realization that the interest was there and that we needed
someone who considered themselves a kerberos guru to give it. I knew of
someone, but that person appears to have dropped off the planet or is too
busy getting his business going to take the time to come all the way to
minnesota to give the presentation.

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin