On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 10:40, Clay Fandre wrote:
> I do have a bunch of stuff I wanted to hand
> out at the meeting, such as O'Reilly coupons, Strictly Business
> passes, etc.

Question regarding the Strictly Business passes...

I'm scheduled to help out at the booth on thursday and need a
pass to get in, but I can't make it to the meeting on Saturday.
Any suggestions on geting ahold of a pass?  I was thinking maybe
someone from Real-time (if Carl, Bob or Amy were going to be there)
could grab passes for those in need and we could pick them up at
the RT office?

I don't know if I'm the only one in this situation or not but I
figure I'd ask...

Dave Royer