mikepete
mikerepete

are all on the box.

mike at me.com
mike at pete.com
mike at repeate.com

Where do I specify how to route the various emails to specific users or Mikes
in this case...

Second part.

I have

jill at me.com
beth at pete.com
rasputan at repete.com

If I create those users on the same box how do I prevent there from being a

jiil at pete.com    or a rasputan at me.com

Meaning I don't want every users to have access to any domain that I havn't
specifically granted them access to

And if I were to roll this out on a large scale over 30-100 users is there a
handly little utility I could use to administrate this mess....

--

|\/|ike at GetBent.net