On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 05:36:06PM -0600, Christopher Gahlon wrote:
> Since were on the subject of GPG/PGP...
>
> Is there a repository for tclug member public keys?

I just put the following line in my ~/.gnupg/options and it catches most
of the keys:

keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net

Of course, not everybody has their keys on the internet keyservers so
I'll take this opportunity:

	Put your keys on the internet keyservers, if you use
	www.keyserver.net it generally propogates to the other servers

Also, I've been meaning to ask if we should do key-signings at the TCLUG
meetings, since I'd like to have more trusted keys than just mine.

--
Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142 at umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
	This message would self-destruct in 10 seconds, except I'm